- We will see clients by appointment only.
- We are going to start calling to schedule appointments, giving priority to clients who had appointments scheduled back in March and April. If you don’t hear from us, feel free to call or email.
- Please remain in your vehicle after notifying us of your arrival. We will call you when your therapist is ready for you.
- Only guests who are receiving services are allowed inside the spa.
- All guests are required to fill out intake forms and a COVID-19 waiver 24 hours before the appointment.
- Employees and guests will receive a temperature check prior to entering the premises.
- If you have symptoms of an upper respiratory infection (sore throat, fever, cough, or any breathing difficulties, fever 100 F or above, OR have been in contact with someone suspected of having COVID-19, please cancel your appointment at least 24 hours prior and stay home. We will reschedule your appointment for a later date with no cancellation fee.
- Neither Employees nor guests will be permitted on the premises if they have COVID-19 symptoms.
- No persons will be allowed to sit in the waiting area.
- Please bring NO personal items except for phone, keys and payment method
All team members and guests will be wearing protective masks, and in addition, all team members will be wearing shields. Please bring your facial covering with you. If you are unable to bring one, masks will be available for purchase at the spa.
As always, we maintain the highest level of sanitation and disinfection practices in our spa. We use hospital grade disinfectants to sanitize all surfaces before/after each guest and upon opening/closing.
- Each treatment room is equipped with a Hepa Air Purifier with CADR of 240
- Each treatment room is equipped with a touchless hand sanitizer/ soap dispenser, touchless paper towel dispenser, and touchless trash can.
- We will be using Elizabeth Essentials ImmunAir essential oil system that defends against airborne viruses, bacteria, mold and fungus. We will be using ImmuAir throughout the day to add an additional layer to your personal zone of defense.
- Our team members will be cleaning frequently touched surfaces , including doorknobs, phones, banisters, handrails, throughout the spa every 30 min and after each guest.
- We will be adopting a cashless payment system for a limited time. Guests can prepay or have their credit card information securely stored in our scheduling software.
While the experience will be different from what you’re used to, our ultimate goal is to perform our duties safely and effectively, while providing you with the exceptional services you know and deserve. All of us at A Touch Of Bliss can’t wait until you are back with us, and the uplifting scents of the spa fill the air again.