Your HydraFacial treatment is performed in 30 minutes. HydraFacial’s high-tech, non-surgical Vortex Fusion system is done with essentially no down time. The multi-step treatment cleanses, evenly exfoliates, and extracts dead skin cells while simultaneously replenishing with essential antioxidants, peptides and hyaluronic acid.
Everyone benefits from treatments because HydraFacial technology improves every skin type. The HydraFacial uses patented technology to cleanse, extract, and hydrate. HydraFacial super serums are made with nourishing ingredients that make your complexion glow. From wrinkles and brown spots to excess oil, congestion and enlarged pores, HydraFacial is for everyone.
The HydraFacial is performed over the course of six steps:
1. Vortex-Exfoliation: During the first phase of the HydraFacial, a powerful serum is used to slough off dead skin cells from the surface of your skin, revealing healthy and younger-looking skin underneath.
2. Vortex-Peel: A mixture of glycolic and salicylic acids is applied to the skin, which acts as a peel without being harsh on your skin.
3. Vortex-Extraction: A special vortex suction machine painlessly cleans out pores, so you’re left with smooth, clear, and flawless-looking skin.
4. Vortex-Boost: During this stage, your specific skin problems will be addressed with propriety, targeted skin solutions.
5. Vortex-Fusion: A serum rich in antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid is infused into your skin, providing it with much-needed moisture and protection from harsh winter conditions.
6. Extend & Protect: This final stage of the HydraFacial is performed at home, where you’ll maintain your amazing results with special professional-grade serums.
When you want to love your skin again, we heartily endorse the HydraFacial. It’s easy to book an appointment online for your HydraFacial treatment at A Touch of Bliss. The HydraFacial is an easy way to get the results you’re looking for. Unlike many other procedures, your skin will start showing improvements from the first treatment on. The full extent of benefits can be reached by having a HydraFacial performed in a series of three to six appointments in two week intervals. Visit our HydraFacial Page to learn about our special introductory prices. Call the Spa for more information: 860-712-7313.