Virtual Spa Consultation and Services
A Touch of Bliss Organic Spa is offering virtual spa consultation West Hartford CT. Although our Spa is now open for business, we understand that you may be unable to work a visit in to your schedule. With family and professional obligations strained during this period of social lockdown, your skin may be showing signs of stress. The virtual facial option is perfect for women (or men) who are busy keeping the family, job and house in harmony but have no time for a visit. A Touch of Bliss has the solution for you!
How about a personalized, Virtual Facial? This is a great option if you just want to hang out and chat (like we do during normal facials), indulge in self-care, and learn how to create glowing skin from home. To learn how to properly cleanse your skin, perform lifting and firming self massage, and increase circulation and flow of nutrients to your skin – this is a treatment for you!
Your Kit is Created For Your Skin
Each kit is customized and created specifically for you to address your skin care concerns. The facial includes:
• a packet of tea to relax your mind
• a facial headband to keep your hair away from your face
• a gentle resurfacing cleanser to remove surface impurities and deeply cleanse pores
• a firming collagen boosting peel to exfoliate your skin with a combination of lactic and glycolic acid
• an active exfoliating peel to target aging and hyperpigmentation
• collagen boosting super hydrating mask
• eye mask to target dark circles and increase elasticity in the eye contour area
• plumping serum with potent plant peptides
• an active moisturizer to address your skin concerns
• 2 free gifts: travel size Eminence mask or moisturizer and full size CBD lip balm
• An online meeting with me to walk you through the steps
• Two chocolates because life is sweet, even when it’s hard
Book Your Virtual Consultation:
Staying home does not mean neglecting your skin. Get personalized skin coaching, analysis of your skin type and needs, and daily and long term plan for accomplishing your skin care goals.
What you need:
• schedule an appointment through Vagaro software
• remove any makeup and wash your face
• make sure to have a laptop ready so I can clearly see your skin and make my recommendations
Questions and concerns? Call the Spa at (860) 712-7313.